If you are aware of anything that is wrong with food to the extent that consumption may cause serious harm and you see no other way to prevent such harm, you are invited to fill in the form below. The Global Harmonization Initiative (GHI) will then evaluate the incident and act upon it in the most appropriate way. By submitting this anonymous form, you will not be personally identified.
Please Note: To protect your identity ensure that the information you provide is completely anonymous:
- do not include any details that could be used to identify you
- avoid using any company owned networks, smartphones or computers
Read the frequently asked questions for whistleblowers to find out how we safeguard your privacy.
By filling in this form, it is assumed that you
- have reasons not to report the food safety incident internally
- or did report the food safety incident internally but to no avail
Please be aware that the facts you provide will be checked to judge if the incident:
- is real and can indeed do serious harm to people's health
- is intended to defame a company or individuals
- is intended to take revenge
- is due to misplaced humour
Provide as many details as possible about your food safety concerns, but no information that can be used to identify you.
Please answer the questions below as completely as possible!